Hotel & Leisure Services
Unmatched expertise in the hospitality sector
The hospitality industry is shaped by different factors - consumer trends, economic conditions, advancement in technology and intensity of competition. Companies must proactively respond to these challenges. With 45+ years of experience, PRIME Philippines’ hospitality and leisure team is here to help you.
- Branded Hotel operator & management selection services
Our team aims to improve your asset value. Hence, the most effective strategy is to select the optimal brand, franchise, or hotel operator. Having the right hotel operator, ensures maximum hotel performance and return on investments. Our hotel consultants connect and guide you through the process of assessing and partnering with only the best hotel brands.
- Service Quality auditing services
Our service quality audit service provides managers of the estimated cost of common service errors. This aims to align all employees with the cost of the service errors and steps on how to improve work processes to lessen or avoid these expenses incurred by the company. With years of experience in hotel operations, our consultants will provide assessments and recommendations in order to optimize business operations.
- Operational Performance & Profit Improvement Assessment
Our team adopted frameworks which focus on identifying and analyzing business operations and performance and identify risks and opportunities with the goal of improving your bottom-line - Profit. More than just improving operations, additional revenue sources will be considered by our consultants. As a high capital and high operational expense asset, focus on increasing profit and providing faster returns must be of priority.
- Brand Audit Review
Our team developed a set of criteria to evaluate or conduct a check-up on the brand's market position. We identify its strengths and weaknesses, while understanding the industry’s trends in order to reinforce and/or improve the brand’s position. Steps to improving the brand must be considered to achieve long-term sustainability.;
- Risk Management Reviews
Hospitality industry is susceptible to various risks - financial upset, legal issues, man-made or natural disasters. Hence, it is vital to conduct risk management reviews to help employees to identify, assess, analyze and mitigate these risks. Our consultants will navigate you through the various risks and will guide you in proactively avoiding or in minimizing them.
- Park Hyatt Siem ReapFormerly, Hotel de la Paix Siem Reap, the property closed in July 2012 for an extension renovation, and reopened as Park Hyatt Siem Reap, in August 2013. The property needed a complete remodeling of all guest rooms and upgrade of public areas, as well as guidance during the reopening stages.
Our consultant oversaw the closure and renovation of the hotel and then managed the hotel asset upon re-opening. Since re-opening the property has been recognized globally through several awards.
- Monte-Carlo Saigon, VietnamLocated inside Park Hyatt Saigon, the Monte-Carlo Saigon is an e-gaming facility which opened in February, 2015. The client required the opening of the casino to be completed in 45 days, including recruitment and training of staff, procurement of operating equipment and supplies, placement of machines and co-ordination of contractors. The Monte-Carlo opened on time and under budget through the efforts of our consultant.
- Grand Hyatt ManilaCalled in to assist the ownership of the hotel in completing the fit out of the hotel and have all facilities operational, our consultant worked with the various contractors and construction managers to coordinate work, and complete all guest rooms and F&B facilities.
How Can We Help?
Tell us your concerns and one of our young and energetic team of professionals will get in touch with you. We look forward to hearing from you.