Capital Markets & Investments
Property acquisition and disposal made easy
Our Capital Markets & Investment Team is dedicated to helping clients in advising and facilitating large-scale portfolio transactions. We will assist in every phase of the buying and selling process, mostly through our comprehensive, targeted, and customized solutions, to successfully navigate a client in their real estate investment decision-making.
Our clients include investors who are raising capital, looking for strategic joint venture partners, strategically liquidating assets, and continuously acquiring properties and high-value or high-potential investments.
- Acquisition, Disposition and Long-term lease transactions
PRIME Philippines possesses a substantial resume when it comes to being a representative to both the buying and selling parties. With one of the main objectives being to create a seamless and easy transaction between clients, the professional team handling the projects work closely with all the parties involved to ensure everything is streamlined accordingly.
- Joint venture consulting, assessment and negotiation
Our experienced Joint Venture Team facilitates and assists our clients through every step of the process, from concept to operational start up. We help in conducting a thorough partner search by evaluating their strengths and weaknesses, providing contract procurement negotiation, mitigating risks, and managing partnership elements of parties that want to enter a joint venture.
- Investment Due diligence services
This service aims to help inform our clients’ investment decisions through provision of thorough, fact-based analysis for their ideal investment. With our in-depth knowledge of today’s market, we secure the customer’s preference, assess the competitive market, audit operations, and review the plan for the business. Through this, we can evaluate the competitive landscape to identify opportunities and risks and validate our clients’ preferred investment.
- Auction and sealed bidding
Obtain the highest possible value for your property. Supported by the company’s extensive strategic marketing services, our Capital Markets will take charge of promoting our clients’ property. Similarly, the team will go through careful deliberation in selecting the bidders for the auction, guaranteeing that the needs and expectations of the clients are being met while providing them the best possible options.
- Equity Financing and Acquisition
Obtain funding and be involved with strategic partnerships. Explore equity selling and acquisitions options and secure your next win-win deal. Our Capital Markets team will understand your business position and enable you to establish your business capital through our extensive network of investors.
Commercial center in Quezon City
- Background of the Case and ChallengesA prime property first introduced in the market in 2013, it had experienced consecutive years of low occupancy and reflected a net loss for the company. For the next two years, the property was still in the market and continued to experience a high vacancy rate. Aside from this, multiple brokers were handling the property, without aggressive marketing in-place.
- Our Solution and The ResultPRIME Philippines’ retail leasing team aggressively marketed the property and helped increase the building's occupancy rate.
Parallel to this, PRIME was awarded as the exclusive broker for the sale of the property to centralize the marketing efforts and information dissemination in promoting the property. The Capital Markets and Investment team, together with Research and Advisory prepared a well-crafted property pitch deck to effectively market the property.
Within four (4) months, PRIME Philippines was able to sell the property. The transaction was considered the largest single-ticket transaction closed in 2015.
Quezon Avenue corner lot
- Background of the Case and ChallengesThe 3-storey commercial building was located along Quezon Avenue, was considered one of the oldest buildings in the area and was opened to the market in 2016. The property is underutilized given the current FAR, and the value of the land requires the investor to develop a high-rise building to recuperate and fully maximize his/her investment.
- Our Solution and The ResultThe investment team and the research and advisory team conducted a highest and best use study for the property. Based on the result of the study, the property's best and most profitable use is to develop an office building roughly 28 to 30-storeys high. An investor’s kit was prepared using the data from the study.
In mid-2016, PRIME Philippines was able to sell the property through aggressively marketing to its network of clients. The team also assisted in the transfer of the property documents to the new owner of the property. Furthermore, the new owner was provided the baseline data of the investor’s kit and in 2019, the 28-storey office development situated in the same property was finished.
Clark Global City
- Background of the Case and ChallengesA master-planned business district located in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga was launched in 2008. However, for the last decade, the project had challenges in attracting investors.
- Our Solution and The ResultPRIME’s Capital Markets and Investments Team, in partnership with the Research and Advisory Team carefully studied and crafted a strategy on how we can help the developer in positioning the project and make it attractive to potential locators. Using the result of this study, our team created an investment pitch deck for investors’ perusal to guide them in their expansion plans and decision-making process.
Within a year of marketing the project, our team was able to transact six (6) lots. Furthermore, we were able to help these groups of investors in easily locating inside Clark Freeport Zone through our Special Economic Zone Real Estate Documentation and Permitting Services.
How Can We Help?
Tell us your concerns and one of our young and energetic team of professionals will get in touch with you. We look forward to hearing from you.